On the left is is Rio the Quaker parrot. No-- that is not his religion, just his breed. He is almost three years old, and says: *Wanna play peek-a-boo? Something to eat? Some yummies! Wanna get a bathy.... Momma, Where's Rio? tickle,tickle, tickle, give kisses, I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get your belly, and maniacal laughter, and the newest-- The Sesame Street Count laugh..."Ah Ahh Ahhh Ahhhhhhh!. " I am sure I am missing some great phrases, but they are not coming to mind now.
On the right is Dash the Wonder Dog. He is a Border Collie mix, with LOTS of the Border Collie instincts intact! He is very sweet, and agile: loves to chase and catch balls-- at times in mid-air. He is in doggy heaven.... he loves to chase the barn swallows. Well, "herd" them... and he occasionally pokes fun at the horses on the farm in front of us. His best times include a fresh swim in the neighbor's pond, and a prompt roll in the freshest, greenest cow poo he can find. He comes home, all smiles. Even though he behaves like Stephen King's Kujo when others arrive at our abode-- we love the dickens out of him.
Another proof that God loves me--- my wonderful animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment