Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here, Kitty kitty kitty...................




So, we have been quite busy. What a beautiful FALL! IN between all of our goings-on I have made applesauce, Henry and I made a scarecrow..... we are really loving this season. I even had the privilege of going to the Fall Fiber Festival a few weekends ago in Montpelier, VA with my pal, C. We got to accost all the fibery goodness, and have just plain good girl time. We also tried to concoct ways I could bring home an alpaca and try to pass it off as a long-necked dog. While I was gone, Dear Husband and Darling Son had other pets on their mind.......


The above ball of fur showed itself on a small portion of our property, and although hubby says he was shocked and surprised, I am suspicious.
So, we are all smitten with this kitten, and act like fools around it. I hope it is happy and not secretly caving from all the love. Poor thing.
She is officially a part of the family.


No comments: