Happy New Year to everyone! I pray the Lord blesses each one of you beyond your wildest dreams.
I am here. Just here. I am finding it hard to put into words where I am right now. Before the holidays, I was struggling. I feel empty...... burned out, dry like toast. I know the Lord is carrying me now. I know He will not leave me. I reach for His joy, and it is falling like water throught my hands. I am grasping as it falls, but cannot hold more than a few precious drops.
My Father sent me a song today as I was running errands. It really spoke to my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been wondering about you lately! I empathize and have found myself in those places as well. ((hugs)) Lots of love from me, and praying for the renewing of your spirit and the feeling of refreshed joy for you!
I know how you are feeling ! Can't wait to give you a BIG hug on Friday!
Post a Comment